Stickers are an often over-looked method of advertising your business. However, when used properly, they can generate a lot of interest in what you have to sell. And unlike other forms of marketing, stickers can have a measurable residual effect. Once a sticker is placed, it acts as a form of advertising wherever it goes. Here is a look at just 10 ways stickers can help you to market your business.
1. Build a mailing list – Stickers can help to build up a mailing list of customers. Offer the sticker as a reward for filling out a survey. This is more effective than plain business reply cards.
2. Promote a website – Stickers can help you to create a buzz about your website. To measure their effectiveness, create a unique URL. Over time, you will be able to see who is seeing your stickers and where.
3. Stickers as rewards – Alternatively, you can use stickers as a reward for visiting your website. A bright, colorful sticker can be a great way to entice someone to order a catalog or a brochure from you.
4. Reach people in traffic – If your business is located in a metropolitan area, there is a good chance that some of your potential customers will be stuck in a traffic jam. If you have an attractive sticker that current clients are willing to put on their cars, you can get the message out to anyone that might happen to be driving behind them. Make sure that the sticker contains a brief message about what you are trying to sell.
5. Put the word on the streets – Stickers are easy to pass out on the street to anyone who is willing to take a handout. If enough people are accepting the stickers, others will just to see what the fuss is all about, allowing you to reach more people. And if they like the sticker enough to stick it someplace, there is no telling how many more people it will reach.
6. Creative ad space – Think about it – nearly every company out there will take out an ad in a newspaper or magazine. But who has a sticker placed on the back of seats at the theater? Stickers can be sized so that they can be placed nearly anywhere, and you can find some pretty creative places to stick them. And since these places are usually not in high demand, you can get the ad space for less. acrylic charms
7. Lead the way – Need a creative way to advertise a sale? Consider getting stickers in the shape of footprints and have them lead down the sidewalk to your door.
8. Create a conversation piece – An interesting sticker can be a great conversation piece. Your local customers are already loyal and probably love to talk. Having a sticker for people to ask them about can start up a conversation about your business.
9. Allow your customers to advertise for you – Because stickers are relatively inexpensive to produce, you should never be stingy handing them out. Allow your customers to take several with them so that they can share them with others. This will allow you to reach further than you could on your own.